Have you already thought of a way to separating them into smaller sets, according to the project/concept that they rely on?
Here is an example of mine, when I wanted to split some of the projects, regarding the JCG community.
1) Near the “Package Explorer”, click the drowdown button (the corresponding tooltip names it “View Menu”) :
2) From the options provided, click on Select Working Set:
3) Select th Java as the Working set type:
- You can edit the existing projects of a working set by selecting Edit Active Working Set from the “View Menu” dropdown (this option is visible if there is at least one working set in your Eclipse environment).
- You can deselect a working set in order to get the Package Explorer to its initial state (displaying all existing projects in the workspace that Eclipse runs on) by clicking Deselect Working Set from the “View Menu” dropdown.